It is truly something special to capture your baby’s tiny hands and feet since they will grow up so fast. Imagine getting a 3D mould of your child’s hand or foot while they're still young and being able to hold it once they graduate. Give a personalized and meaningful gift for your baby or grandchild for Christmas! You can also do this with your whole family, there’s lots of fun. Grab yours now!
- Baby 0-12 month: 1 packet can make 1 hand or 1 foot only. if you need hand and food you must buy 2 packets.
- Children 1 year to 2 years old: 2 kits required for 1 hand or 1 foot
- Children 2 years and older: 3 kits required for 1 hand or 1 foot.
- Mommy and baby: 5 Kits for one hand only,
- If you want a set for the whole family, it may take more than 10 packets.
1. Mix the moulding powder with water. Insert baby's foot or hand into the moulding container.
2. After about 75 seconds the mould sets. Wiggle baby's foot (or hand) out of the moulding material.
3. Mix the bag of casting stone with water. Pour the casting mixture into the mould. Let the casting stone harden for two hours.
4. Uncover the mould and get the statue.
5. Paint and enjoy it!