Uses of Ginger Oil
- Help relieve aches and pain, as well as promote normal blood circulation with this Amazing oil.
- The benefits of ginger for relieving pain are widely known today, using ginger oil can provide these wholesome benefits as well.
- Aromatherapists also value ginger oil's soothing and warming qualities to help address digestive problems. In fact, one of ginger oil's most popular uses is relieving any kind of digestive upset, such as nausea, indigestion, diarrhea, gas and even morning sickness.
- Soak: 8-10 drops of essential oil added to warm water, soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Foot Treatment: Apply essential oil to feet and massage until absorbed. Dry the towel.
- Warming: Add 3~6 drops of essential oil in hot water, soaked in a towel and wring it out.Apply on the required part, repeat the above after the towel is cooled.
- Massage: Apply essential oils to the skin, massage until the essential oil penetrates.The skin is reddish and can be dried with a towel.